Your magnetic movements still capture the minutes i'm in...

This song was written by a 22 year old.:


"Ramona, come closer Shut softly your watery eyes.. The pangs of your sadness Will pass as your senses will rise. The flowers of the city Though breathlike, get deathlike at times. And there's no use in tryin' To deal with the dyin' Though I cannot explain that in lines.

Your cracked country lips, I still wish to kiss, As to be by the strength of your skin. Your magnetic movements Still capture the minutes I'm in. But it grieves my heart, love To see you tryin' to be a part of A world that just don't exist. It's all just a dream, babe A vacuum, a scheme, babe; That sucks you into feelin' like this.

I can see that your head - Has been twisted and fed - With worthless foam from the mouth. I can tell you are torn Between stayin' and returnin' Back to the South.
You've been fooled into thinking That the finishin' end is at hand.
Yet there's no one to beat you, No one to defeat you- 'Cept the thoughts of yourself feeling bad.

I've heard you say many times- That you're better 'n no one, And no one is better 'n you . If you really believe that, You know you have Nothing to win and nothing to lose. From fixtures and forces and friends Your sorrow does stem. That hype you and type you Making you feel That you gotta be just like them.


I'd forever talk to you
But soon my words
They would turn into a meaningless ring
For deep in my heart
I know there is no help I can bring
Everything passes
Everything changes
Just do what you think you should do
And someday, maybe
Who knows, baby
I'll come and be cryin' to you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found
any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient
for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
net shall be much more useful than ever before.



homemade wrinkle cream