Pity me...

Here's the old man come the end of the film. He's meant to be all broken down and beaten.

--

One week left today. Got 2 or 3 more old man shots to do... 4 more dog shots... and the few shots of the ghoul's. It's quite strange to think that we got to this point and i've done all the animation (besides bits here and there from Luke and a walk cycle from Thomas). I wasn't expecting that atall when I came onboard, the idea was to get a team of animators together, but clearly the course isn't layed out for that. I don't blame the second years in the slightest, they're lesson plan only leaves one day to work on the 3rd year productions, which isn't enough in the slightest. It's quite irritating also, since I may aswell have just made my own film. Oh well, anywho, am very grateful to have been able to work closely with Mig on it and I think we've made a good team, along with Grethe blitzing through the colouring, and Kirk also now who's really taken up the baton on the special effects.

Still though, you sit at home working all day, thinking to yourself... the constant question in your head.. 'I pay £3,000 a year to do this... is it really worth coming to uni?'.

If I were a student applying for universities now, I wouldn't be. £9,000 tuition fees are a joke. Don't come to uni, rinse your local library & Amazon for books, and practice practice practice.

No comments: