1) Drink coffee not tea.
2) Love love always
3) Anytime you see yourself reverting to inaction - anytime you see yourself pity yourself ('oh well I have had a long day..' 'well I am tired..') replace it with action - Jump up! Paint! Read! Whatever.
4) If you can fall asleep watching a film you can fall asleep reading a book
5) Wake up & read. Whatever youre reading add's that glint of perspective to your day & your life.
6) Only watch TV programmes you already intended to watch.
7) "Go to bed already asleep" - Brian Clough
8) Remember your integrety, and be aware of its feedback; "when you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks." - Dylan
9) "Be Here Now" - George Harrison
10) "Write in recollection & amazement for yourself" - Kerouac
11) Stay focus'd & be intent on your pursuit
12) Remember that life is a choice, & wherever you are & whatever you are doing is a choice
13) Sincerity & honesty - most earnestly
14) "Scan not a friend with a microscopic glass / You know his faults, now let his foibles pass / Life is one long enigma, my friend / So read on, read on, the answer's at the end." - Sir Frank Crisp
15) Drink water not coffee.
16) Be aware of your ego & contentiously quarrel with it
17) Humility trumps pride.
18) Ears as big as your mouth
19) Be like a sponge & soak it all up. Committed to experience
20) Sometimes its healthy to remember you're an animal
21) Stay prosperous, be wealthy
22) You only need enough $ to stay afloat
23) "I've had money, i've had none. But i've never been so broke that I couldn't leave town" - Jim Morrison
24) Be aware of your ignorance,
25) Abolish your ignorance.
26) Pleasure for reward not gluttony
27) The best time of day is the night.