Old blog reborn

Wow that's a surprise, I never remembered I ever created a blog on this here blogger but there ya go I guess I did, and it was booming back in the day clearly, 1 post - 0 replies, Whoar!


So here it is reborn, and will contain all animation work, drawings, films, tiddly-bits of inspiration and whatever else is to grace it during my time at university.


To start off here's the first bit-of animation i've created since being here in Falmouth. I call it "A Smile not to disimillar to Dwight Yorke's", CLICK HERE to watch.


I've started using watercolours lately and am really liking them, usually i'd do a drawing, with my biro or nib-end, chewed up HB pencil; and once it's done, its nice but there's no where else to go. Watercolours add to that as I can get in there and simply make it alot better, It's good for shading and colour depth. So this is my fourth watercolour i've done, it's of my sister.


---

That's all for now, expect more posts soon. Ta-ra!

1 comment:

SamEllery said...

Cheers for the comment mate, i can't wait to draw naked people lol