Update

I think i'm repeating myself, but since I bin at uni, i've been drawing alot. One a day atleast. I find whenever I draw a picture, it's usually the best picture i've ever drawn. So I find i'm always getting better which is why I guess I keep going. I wonder when i'll hit the roof n' my drawings will start to become worse than the last...?

Anywho, keep optimistic. There is no roof.

I bin hanging out with my girlfriend in Swansea over the last weekend, and am going up to London to see her in a couple of weeks when she gets back from Cuba. This information means nothin to you i'm sure, but you gotta love your girl!

----------

Here's some drawings from the last week or two.




Ralph Steadman & Hunter S Thompson. This is the first Ink i've ever done
so I thought it'd be fitting to draw Ralph Steadman.




Answers on a postcard as to who the first and last are please.

----------

Last night I had this idea when I was in the shower(the place all great ideas come from) to make me a stencil and have a go at trying something out with it. Well, 24 hours later the stencils cut & the animations done. It's a bit of a test really, i've never used acryllic paint before & I've never painted on my shower wall before either... so a learning curve. I'll update tomorrow with the finished work, I'm gunna play some guitar to it & get my flatmate to play violin on it too (Hopefully...).

While talking about ye ole guitar, I got me mate Nick down this weekend for a good ole' jam. My last night before uni me n him stayed up till 5, got drunk and jammed our little socks off. The weekend calls for a repeat. Back to the old 16 hour jam sessions that fly by.... TIME FLIES WHEN.

Ciao ~

No comments: