Flash and storyboard completed

Wahey I have finally finished the flash & the story board projects. I came in at 10 this morning thinking it'd take an hour or two to touch up the Flash & scan in the story board.. but no, ended up taking me 8 hours... Gaawwwd. Feels good to be finished except me heads aching pretty severely..!

Anywho here is the flash

LINK

---

These were both projects of things I really enjoy. I would like to be a story board artist maybe when i'm done. I really like films too so maybe that is ma way into the film industry.. Flash too is good. I have been doing it for years but have not attempted a lip sync for a while. It was good fun adding character to the voice. But I hope I neveer meet that girl.. built up a hatred for her while animating.

Anywho enjoi.

No comments: