Get me away from here im dying

----------------

Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dying, Play me a song to set me free. Nobody writes them like they used to, So it may as well be me..

Here on my own now after hours - Here on my own now on a bus. Think of it this way -You could either be successful or be us - With our winning smiles, and us With our catchy tunes, and us:-Now we're photogenic.. You know, we don't stand a chance..

Oh, I'll settle down with some old story About a boy who's just like me, Thought there was love in everything and everyone -You're so naive! After a while they always get it; They always reach a sorry end..Still it was worth it as I turned the pages solemnly, and then With a winning smile, the boy: With naivety succeeds, At the final moment, I cried - I always cry at endings.

Oh, that wasn't what I meant to say at all. From where I'm sitting, rain Washing against the lonely tenement Has set my mind to wander - Into the windows of my lovers, They never know unless I write "This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you know goodbye", Said the hero in the story "It is mightier than swords. I could kill you sure, But I could only make you cry with these words".

-----------------


Life Drawings from Yesterday:










No comments: